Directorate of Technical Education, Assam reports polytechnic exam in the State for the understudies who will think about designing/specialized training. The State Council for Technical Education (SCTE), Assam is the body which is in charge of directing Polytechnic Examination in different teach in Engineering and Technology offered by different Polytechnic Institutes. Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2018 will be held in the time of May, 2018 at different focuses allocated by the Board for which online application will be submitted in the time of March, 2018. The scholastic session will begin in the time of August/September, 2018. Directorate of Technical Education, Assam has following Polytechnic Institute in its purview which are giving Diploma Courses in Engineering:
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Polytechnic 2018 or Assam PAT 2018:
The candidates who are wanting to show up in PAT 2018 and willing to seek after polytechnic confirmation courses in different Polytechnic Institutes, they should experience the accompanying qualification criteria for showing up in PAT 2018 or for admission in Polytechnic 2018:
Eligibility for Modern Office Management:
- The candidate must be passed H.S.S.L.C. Examination (twelfth Standard) with Arts, Sciences or Commerce from Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) or its comparable examination.
- Age Limit: Applicant who are conceived on or after 01.08.1994 (for General class) and 01.08.1991 (for SC/ST) are qualified to apply.
Eligibility for other programmes:
- He/she should have H.S.L.C. examination testament from the Board of Secondary Education, Assam or its equal examination from a perceived board with Science and Mathematics as mandatory subject with 40% (35% for SC and 33% for ST) checks in normal in Mathematics and Sciences.
- Age Limit: Applicant who are conceived on or after 01.08.1996 (for General classification) and 01.08.1993 (for SC/ST) are qualified to apply.
How to apply for Assam Polytechnic, 2018 or Assam PAT, 2018?
The competitor who are hoping to get admission in Polytechnic in the State of Assam for the scholastic session 2018-19, need to take after the official site of Directorate of Technical Education, Assam i.e. www.dteassam.in. Candidate can fill through online mode as it were. After accommodation of form, applicant need to print out of submitted form at that point send it to the concerned expert as coordinated in the handout. It would be ideal if you experience the entire pamphlet of Assam PAT 2018 and painstakingly fill the form.
Application Fee or Examination Fee-Rs. 400/ -
Candidate in the wake of submitting application form online need to pay application charge or examination expense through Bank Challan and append the Challan receipt alongside print out of application form.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for Assam PAT 2018
- The paper will involves inquiries from Science and Mathematics.
- The paper will contain 100 target sort questions having four choices.
- There will be just a single right reaction, hopeful have stamp precisely with dark/blue ball pen as it were.
- There will 1 check for each right answer.
- Examination focus once dispensed, won't be changed under any conditions and in such manner, no demand will be engaged.
- Exam term will be of 2.00 hours.
- For Girls applicant, a different paper for Modern Office Management will be directed.
Assam Polytechnic 2018 Admit card
Qualified applicant will motivate chance to download their admit card from the official site i.e. http://dteassam.in/most likely in the time of May, 2018. For additional information in such manner, candidates need to visit official site and we are will undoubtedly give you any updation in this association. Watch out for daily paper and site connect. Competitor need to hold the Admit card till the admission procedure gets over for future references in Assam PAT 2018.
Assam Polytechnic 2018 Result
Fruitful competitor of Assam PAT 2018 may get their result through notice of the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam in its official site http://dteassam.in/. The candidates are encouraged to check official site routinely. No other information will be sent in such manner. The result of Assam PAT 2018 is relied upon to proclaim by the DTE, Assam in the time of June, 2018. Last determination will be founded on rank secured by the competitor and satisfaction of least essential qualification condition.
Assam Polytechnic 2018: Counseling
The effective hopeful who qualify the Assam PAT 2018 examination will be required a meeting/advising for advance choice process. The directing date will be declared trailed by result of the qualifying exam and date/scene of the guiding will be distributed likewise. Candidates need to visit official site http://dteassam.in time to time for updates and fundamental information. At the season of advising, the candidates need to bring following fundamental records:
- Admit card of Assam PAT 2018 exam.
- All the instructive (tenth and twelfth) stamp sheet and endorsement in unique. Candidates must hold with them an arrangement of verified record which should be submitted.
- An authentication as a proof for date of birth, for example, tenth testament and so forth.
- Classification endorsement for the individuals who need unwinding under SC/ST/OBC and so forth classification.
- Character authentication from the last foundation.
- Endorsement from concerned expert if asserting advantages under games portion. At the season of guiding, competitor will get decision of polytechnic and branch of designing on the premise of legitimacy list.
- Crevice testament should be given if applicant suspended investigations in the middle of passing the last exam.
- Chosen applicant must pay the admission charge in the dispensed establishment opportune and get admitted immediately, coming up short which candidature will be dealt with as wiped out.
- Candidates who are neglected to report their classes inside 10 days from start of class, situate without wanting to be dealt with as empty and admission will be made on the premise of holding up list.
- Once admitted in any polytechnic establishment, applicant can't change their course of study.